Friday, June 13, 2014


Hi, This Blog is about Teenagers and their minds. Also what teenagers would like, need, and should know. I am a Teenager so trust me on these things. My name is Lauren Fortener, and I was adopted from China. Many times in life I would like to tell my parent about something I need and want, and then Parents what and need to tell you things too. This Blog will help you through those things, and help you understand what you should through difficult things like this. Many People say "Oh, they don't need that," or "It doesn't matter," when you do need that and it does matter to you. Parents think before they ask and then they say before they really ask. And then parents assume this and that, when they are really wrong. Also this blog will show you what is trending on Cloths, Music, Books, Celebrities, and anything else. I love keeping up with the world, and if you do too then this is your king of Blog. Thank you for reading and I  hope you enjoy! Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Ask.fm, Pintrest and E-mail me!
- Lauren Fortener

No comments:

Post a Comment